7.30pm Thursday October 7 at the Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton
Come along to the campaign PUBLIC MEETING to hear the case against the privatisation of our publically owned postal service and how we can defend this vital service. Organised by the CWU. Sign the petition here...
- Billy Hayes CWU general secretary,
- Simon Burgess Brighton and Hove Labour Party,
- Caroline Lucas Green Party Brighton Pavilion MP,
- Dot Gibson National Pensioners Convention general secretary,
- Phil Wood Unison,
- Peter Skinner Labour Party South East MEP